Staging involves setting up the furniture, art and accessories of each room so that, overall, your home looks as appealing as possible to buyers. Ideally, you want to make the master bedroom look like a calm and welcoming retreat. Here are some tips:
1. Update the wattage or add a lamp if the lighting is dim. Make sure lights are turned on during a viewing.
2. Use mirrors to make your bedroom appear larger and more comfortable.
3. Put a new comforter and pillow covers on the bed.
4. Be ruthless when removing clutter from the room, particularly the closet. Don't have anything stored under the bed.
5. Remove personal items, such as family pictures.
6. Be a minimalist when it comes to the nightstand. Only have two or three accessories on it, such as a book, vase, candleholder, etc.
7. If possible, apply a fresh coat of paint, in a neutral palette.
Post Your Comment: