CLICK ABOVE FOR MY YOUTUBE VIDEO
Imagine this scenario: You’re shopping for a new home. You visit a recent listing and as you walk through the front door, you’re impressed. Every room looks awesome. Everywhere you look, from the patio to the kitchen to the finished basement, is nothing short of awesome. Your emotions are in overdrive, this is the one for you.
Should you make an offer? Of course. In fact, you’ll need to make that decision quickly in case there are other interested buyers. However, yourdecision shouldn’t be guided purely by emotion. You’ll want to make sure you take practical matters into consideration too. If you’ve followed a process in your home search, you’ll likely already know the home is in your price range. But there’s more to consider:
- Does it have everything you need?
- Do you like the neighbourhood?
- How old is the property?
- Are there items, such as the furnace, that may need to be replaced soon?
- Will it need any major repairs or upgrades?
- What are the average monthly costs of carrying the home?
Once you’ve seen enough homes and done the work on comparative analysis, you’ll know when it’s time, and you’ll be armed with the confidence to make an offer.